Thursday, January 29, 2009

Puppies I have... in my dreams.















Preferably from the pound, precious ones to adopt (sigh)... but I'm not picky. Any pup would be amazing! :) Look at how cute. The only puppies pictured that I've MET are lil' baby Cash (named after Johnny Cash by my best friend Mollie) who is pictured 2x below: with me and with grass! I miss him. He lives with Mollie in Georgia :) If only it were easier to visit!

I fall fast and easily for boxers, puggles, hound mixes, rottweilers... If only our apt building allowed dogs - and we didn't live in a studio (aka shoebox). Dreaming on, anyway...


3 comments:

Ashleigh said...

UNFAIR.


Now I can't do any more work today.

Gangstaa Ty said...

why aren't there any pictures of Riker? You could come visit him!t

Hawley said...

Tyler,

I should. When can I?! :)

Also, you get 1,000,000 bonus points for your amazing blogger id.

Love,
Unworthy