skip to main | skip to sidebar

The Greatest of These is Love

John 1:16-17 "From the fullness of his grace we have all received one blessing after another. For the law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ."

Friday, January 30, 2009

So proud.


I may not have a puppy, or kids, or lots of impressive achievements, but I am proud.

I am so proud of my wonderful, handsome, amazing husband who I fall more in love with every day, and who astonishes me with his character and all that he is. I love you, Matt! Congrats! :)

Not for any particular thing, I just love, admire, respect, and value you so much. Had to say it.
Posted by Hawley at 1:54 PM
Labels: greatness, husband, love of my life, matt schneider, pride, the best

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Hawley's Suggested Links

  • Matt's Blog: Holy Friday
  • All Saints Young Adults
  • Altmix Photography
  • Amanda's Food Blog
  • Boykin Family Blog
  • Bronwen's Blog
  • Compassion International
  • JDC's Blog
  • Jenny's Blog
  • Jenny's OTHER Blog :)
  • Julia's Big Sis
  • Kirkmania!
  • Kat Kay's Blog
  • Kerri's Thang
  • Krabe's Blog: Project Gloss
  • Margaret's Awesome Photos!
  • Marisa's Rockin' Blog
  • Megan's Prose
  • Mockingbird
  • My Cousin's "I AM THAT GIRL"
  • Sandra's Blog: She Says With a Smile
  • TETRIS
  • The Larges
  • The Vincents Take On Dallas
  • Victoria's (Pink) Blog

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2009 (46)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (12)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (16)
    • ▼  January (10)
      • So proud.
      • Puppies I have... in my dreams.
      • A Little Haiku Up in Hurr
      • I love my crepe pan.
      • My Favorite Show: THE OFFICE
      • Celibacy, Dragons, and Poems
      • The Inauguration
      • The Power of a Good Meal
      • Dissention
      • BLT