Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Stuff's Story.

Another great thing that Wes shared with me:
The Story of Stuff.

It is a very well done (subjective) description of the process of consumption in the world and also in America. How did the computer that you're viewing this get to be on your desk, anyway? Well, watch this and learn a bit more about the processes. If anyone would know, it's Annie, who "is an expert in international sustainability and environmental health issues, with more than 20 years of experience investigating factories and dumps around the world."

I really encourage you to watch it and hope that my husband and I can continue to improve in this area and grow more mindful of the way we live our lives, make decisions, and steward our earth. Watching recalled in me the movie Call + Response - another thing I certainly recommend viewing, with the hopes that each of us can participate in bringing about positive change in our world.

No comments: